Monday, June 10, 2024

Scrapbook Sunday Blog hop

 


Hey there, this last month has really flown and all of a sudden, its time for another scrapbooking blog hop.  Full disclosure, I've had this photo printed for a whole year!  
When the Country Woods DSP came out, I just knew it would be perfect for a layout.  I've cut up each 'plank' of wood and distressed the edges for even more texture on my page.  


There are several layers on this page and I love how the Thoughtful Wishes Bundle came into play to add the 'nature' elements to match the photo taken at a great park we visit regularly. 
This page is an 8x8 layout.  If you are new here, you won't know that I have been scrapbooking for a long time and this smaller size not only fits my style (less photos, trying to keep more white space and use Stampin Up card-making supplies) but is super cute to display on an mini easel.  

Be sure to pop over to the other demonstrators who are a part of this months hop, be inspired and leave some love for them too.  



Happy Stamping, 
Rach xx




2 comments:

  1. WOW - this is just awesome - love the individual planks! And all the leafy detail - and I love the white space too. What a great page - I'm totally inspired by your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia. Its such a versatile DSP and I've slowly learnt to love the stamps and see their potential too :)

    ReplyDelete