Thursday, October 1, 2020

AMAZING! Designer Series Papers go on SALE!!!

 This month brings us 15% off Designer Series Papers at Stampin Up!

Since rejoining the Stampin Up world, I've made it no secret that I have a passion for using patterned paper on my cards.  I either use them as backgrounds or fussy cut out the images to add onto the card for 3D elements using SU! dimensional foam dots.  

  
Designer Series Paper are a card makers friend for making fast and professional looking cards.  
Stampin Up! have so many packs to choose from.  And the best part, each pack states which ink and cardstock colours will coordinate perfectly.  
Send me a message to place your order today.  And if you have a friend who is also interested, consider splitting 2 packs between you because each pack comes with 2 of each paper.  AWESOME VALUE!
Happy crafting!
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment