Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Calypso Coral JUST FOR YOU

When my SUBTLES COLLECTION of Stampin Up inks arrived, the colour Calypso Coral stood out amongst the others.  Probably because its very on trend at the moment.  I happen to have it sitting on top of Mint Macaron the other day and thought it would make a great combination.  

I used watercolour paper to stamp my SO MUCH LOVE flower and then used my Blender Pens to colour it in with the inks.  I used Gray Granite to shade the background of the die label.  It created a soft card, with pops of colour.  


  



Supplies for this card:
  • Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron and Gray Granite inks
  • Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron Cardstock
  • So Much Love Cling Stamp Set
  • Stitched So Sweetly Dies
  • Basic Pearls
  • Dimensonal Dots and adhesives
  • Blender Pen
  • Watercolour Paper
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx



No comments:

Post a Comment