Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Purple isn't my colour...

...BUT I think I made it work in this card!

A neighbour is recovering from having some skin cancers removed today, so I thought a nice card would cheer her up as I'm sure she is in pain.   I don't usually use purple but I actually think I pulled this one off.  The colour reminds me of hydrangeas like my grandfather used to grow so it was only fitting to use Beautiful Friendship for this one.  The best thing about this card - it took 15 minutes from start to finish!


Supplies:

  • Whisper White and Highland Heather cardstock
  • Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Mint Macaron inks
  • Basic Pearls
  • Retired embossing folder
  • Beautiful Friendship stamp set
  • So Sentimental stamp set
  • Stitched So Sweetly dies 


I hope everyone is well out there - remember to SLIP SLOP SLAP and WRAP!
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment