Saturday, October 3, 2020

Cut and flip - triple cards using DSP

 A big shout out THANKS to the Stampin Up Demonstrators who have been so kind and supportive this last few weeks as I learn the ropes.  Especially Tracy Bish, who has been answering questions day and night for me. 


Thank you cards are always appreciated when received and a carmaker can never have too many on hand.  This triple set uses the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.  I created 4x4 bases in Whisper White then cut three of the double sided papers measuring 3.5x3.5.  Then I chopped them into 3 and created a 'jigsaw' to put back together for a quick and simple set of coordinating cards.  I add a label die cut from Stitched So Sweetly and stamped a sentiment to layer over a Forever Fern image that I cut using the matching dies.  All up three cards took me less than 15 minutes to create.  I've already written on 2 of them to give to some people I need to remind that their support is always appreciated.
Designer Series Paper is on sale this month at Stampin Up, if you would like more information, please reach out to me. 
Happy stamping everyone!  Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment