Saturday, October 3, 2020

What did you create today?

I'm trying hard to create every day, and so far its been working out well! 

I woke up early and finished this gate fold card.  Its been sitting on my table for days, waiting for some DSP to arrive but I couldn't wait anymore.  Its World Card Making day of course, so I needed to make a card!  


I had to take a little video to show the card - excuse any background noise, the dog was outside! 


I used my favourite Stitched So Sweetly dies and a sentiment from the Hostess set "A merry Hello".  Doesn't the gold foil come up wonderfully in the embossing folders?  

Its quiet here at the moment so I think I will take advantage of it and create another quick card with a cuppa by my side.
Happy Stamping, Rachael xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment