Sunday, October 4, 2020

Just add ink - #525 - Thanks

 I bought some watercolour brushes on Friday and have had this card in mind since I read the challenge over at Just Add Ink.  This week's challenge is to add 'Thank you".  

The card came together well.  I've noticed I've gravitated towards greens and blues lately.  

I used the Beautiful Friendship stamps to add detail to the edges of my watercolour background with the Thank you sentiment is from the So Sentimental set.  



Supplies included:
So sentimental stamp set
Beautiful friendship stamp set
Stitched So Sweetly die set
Wrapped In Texture embossing folder
Colours: Very Vanilla, Soft Seafoam, Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock
  
Happy Sunday to all, Rachael xx




3 comments:

  1. Love how your watercolour panel is almost out of focus Rachael, it very pretty and soft and surrounds by lovely finishing details! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lovely layers to your card. I really like the watercolour panel and collage style stamping. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachael. That is just so delicate, elegant and pretty. The frame really makes your watercolouring stand out. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete