Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday FB Challenge : Transport

 Ok so this was my face when Tracy posted the theme of 'Transport' this week: 


I knew I hadn't purchased anything that fit the theme since starting back at cardmaking.... so into the big brown boxes of doom I went to find something.  I actually came across a few that could probably pass master but I couldn't go past this one - so cute and never been inked!

I've used a lot of bright and regal colours for this one including:
  • Pacific Point
  • Real Red
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Basic Black 
  • So Saffron (because the recipient is a blondie!)

I think this will fit the bill nicely for an upcoming little birthday boy, whose uncles call him 'Dude' a lot.
The confetti background stamping was from the set 'So Sentimental' and great for a kids card.  Likewise, the textured embossing folder from Wrapped In Texture set created a great band for the card to anchor on.  

Happy Stamping, Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment