Sunday, October 4, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #455

This week's sketch challenge was an easy one - I had the image already coloured on my desk waiting for a card....

And here is my version:

I've used a blender pen and inks to colour in - she is a sweet image that I've had for a very long time.  

Colours used included:
Pacific Point
So Saffron
Pear Pizzazz
Coastal Cabana
Petal Pink
Close to Cocoa (retired)
Versa Mark ink 

I kept it simple, with some Forever Fern stamped on for a watermark effect using Versa Mark ink over Coastal Cabana card stock.  

I'm sad to say that the holidays are almost over and I'm back to school.  I am hoping that I will find time each day to create and to post here.
Happy Creating, Rachael xx

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet image on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete