Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Facebook Challenge- sketch

 This weeks challenge was a simple sketch and I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw it!

I used the trimming the town suite to create this card as well as the pinewood planks background embossing folder.  

I've kept to a 'sampler' feel for the card with each of the circles highlighting a part of the suite.  I have added some of the rhinestones to give a cohesive feel to each circle.  The warm hugs stamp set and matching dies came in handy also - it coordinates well with the trimming the town suite.  


  

Don't forget that this month there is a special on DSP, and trimming the town papers are included.  There is so much fun and variety in the set that I'm struggling to cut it up - its so pretty to look at as it is.  

How many Christmas cards have you got to create?  I'm well on my way but have a long list.

Happy stamping, Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment