Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Kylie's International Blog Highlight - THANKS

This is my first time participating in the International Blog Highlights run by Kylie Bertucci.  I'm nervous!

The theme was: Thanks.  I never seem to have the right Thank You card for when I need them, so this was a good theme for me to run with.  You can never have too many in your stash!   

I opened a new pack of Designer Series Paper for this one (Ornate Garden) and tried to keep the layout simple.  If you have never been to my blog before or seen my work, you probably don't know that one of my 'go to' stamping techniques is to use smaller stamps and versa mark ink to create watermarked backgrounds.  

I've used the following to create my card:

  • Cardstock in Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and gold foil
  • Ornate Garden designer series paper #152488
  • Whisper White seam binding ribbon #151326
  • Forever Fern dies #152714
  • Sentiment stamp from the stamp set "From all of Us" #152641
  • Gold glittered rhinestones - Wonderful Gems  #153536
I would love for you to pop over and vote for me by clicking on the button below and following the link.
Thanks for visiting my blog.  Please leave a comment.  Don't forget to check out all the other talented participants too. 
Happy Stamping, Rachael xxx

4 comments:

  1. The simple layout is great to let that gorgeous Ornate DSP shine! LOVE it Rachael. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used the versamark ink to create your background it really sets off your card and then adding the little touch with the ferns that really makes the card pop. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Rachael, especially how you have highlighted the DSP, the subtle colours fit it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking for cards that are beautiful but simple to make. Love this card. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete