Monday, November 2, 2020

Sunday FB Challenge

 I look forward to each Sunday - Tracy has great challenges for us every Sunday morning.  This weeks theme was "Winter Wonderland".  I use the Coming Home stamp set teamed with Whisper White, Pool Party and Gray Granite for this explosion box.  The candle is just a cheapie from Aldi but a really beautiful pomegranate fragrance.  

I've been thinking of trying a 'black and white' colouring with these stamps for a while so this was my cue....  Of course there is a shaker top for the box, with little star sequins and some glitter.  
The inside is mainly Pool party and fairly simple with some watermark stamping using the branch mini stamp from the Merry Hello stamp set.  

Its not exactly how I pictured it in my head but I am pretty happy with it just the same.  I have another candle so may have another go with different colours just for fun.
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx



No comments:

Post a Comment