Sunday, October 18, 2020

Team Challenge card # 4

 Hello!  My final card was probably the easiest and fasted one to create because I've loved the last few shaker cards I've made. 

 I thought of using this stamp and sentiment as soon as I saw all these products together.  I paper pieced the umbrella and then stamped the raindrops over the top once it was adhered down.  The shaker elements were small sequins and glitter I had in my stash. 

Although it doesn't look like I used much of the product that was in my parcel, I did in fact use a fair bit, but all my layers did hide a bit of it.   I used an embossing folder on the background pink cardstock and then created the shaker card with some of the dsp.  The big bling was the finishing touch 👌

Wrapped in texture Embossing Folder


If you haven't had a go at a shaker card, they aren't as difficult as they may look.  Give it a go!

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment