Monday, November 9, 2020

Double up for FB Sunday Challenge

 

A perfect challenge this Sunday!!!  I bought 2 sets of Stampin Up Designer Series Paper from the mini catalogue (secretly I could have bought 4 or 5!) and I am determined to use them up!

I liked this challenge so much that I found myself making 2 cards.  This first one came together in no time from some DSP cut outs that I already had on my desk.  This is the Coming Home DSP and I have found it to be the easiest set to use.  

I know in Australia we don't have snow but the curved snow covered ground and snowy sky really screams Christmas doesn't it?  The traditional colours with a splash of Misty Moonlight are striking together.  

The second card was using the Heart Warming Hugs DSP which is all traditional reds and greens.  I used my new bundle "Wishes and Wonder".  Isn't the deer beautiful?

I didn't feel it needed a sentiment with the North Pole seal stamp.  
I'm making my way through my list of Christmas Cards I need to make.  And I'm having a lot of fun as I do because I am Christmas mad!  
Happy Christmas creating to you all, Rachael xx




No comments:

Post a Comment