Sunday, November 8, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #460

 This weeks entry for the FMS challenge.  I love a simple sketch.  This was perfect for a kids birthday card that I needed this week.  

I used Granny Apple Green for the card base then versamark inked with a retired dotty stamp.  I embossed the Magenta Madness banner with a retired embossing folder. The stamp set is From All of Us which has this cute image and my current favourite birthday sentiment stamp.  Finally, I used my Granny Apple Green Stampin Blend to colour the dots on the Whisper White dotty ribbon.  
If you haven't been over to check out the sketch challenges at Freshly Made, click on the image below.  They are always fun and push your creativity.  
Happy colouring, Rachael xx




2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! What delightful characters! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background texture. I love those animals! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete