Thursday, December 24, 2020

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop December - New Mini Catalogue

Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick from Australia. I hope you enjoy my Mini Catalogue project.

I created a simple card to showcase this beautiful paper which is FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and a matching box to hold a small gift.  

-"You are Amazing" stamp set for the sentiment from the Mini Catalogue

-"Flower & Fields" designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue

-"Potted Succulents" die for the label from the Mini Catalogue


I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have inspired you & brightened your day. 
You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick. Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!"

No comments:

Post a Comment