Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Happy New Year!

 And just like that, we begin a new year!

I've taken a break over the Christmas Holidays from most of my creating.  I have been playing with a new toy (Cricut Maker) and that has been a huge learning curve.  

Today I got up and decided it was time to open some of my new stamps.  I've used one of the stamps from the mini catalogue to create a Thank you card.


The mini catalogue is bursting with cute stamps and launching today is the Sale-A-Bration catalogue which means you get loads of FREE goodies too.  I'm about to place my order and get the coordinating papers and another stamp set that match these yummy strawberries.

I am hoping to get lots done today, although the inks are calling to me already!
Happy Stamping, Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment