Thursday, December 17, 2020

Stampin Dreams - the new Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration is coming

Welcome to the December Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop.  Our theme this month is to show off some of the new products from the upcoming Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration catalogue coming next month.
Australia Post has been soooo slow the last few months and I only got delivery of my new products yesterday.  I ordered several sets from the new Mini Catalogue and was pretty overwhelmed when it arrived, not knowing which one to start with.  I chose to go with a birthday card seeing there are many coming up in January and February next year.  
I've used the Pretty Perennials Stamp and bundled Die set for this Happy Birthday card.  
I just love how the dies are so easy to use and really was drawn to the fact that these ones were able to be layered! not only the overlapping peek-a-boo dies but also the velum, the card has several 'layers' to it.  
Thanks for hopping with me and please pop over to the other blogs and leave some feedback.  
Happy stampin to everyone, Rachael xx

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Great card! I was particularly interested in your card as I have this bundle on my wish list but it was a victim of the budget! Having seen your card, it's definitely staying high on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very much a pretty set, I'm glad you've enjoyed my attempt at using it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Tracie, certainly an easy set to layer with.

      Delete
  3. I think I love this new bundle. Your card is so bright and cheerful! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, I tried to use non typically paired colours. I think the green went well with the pinks and blues.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Rachael, I think the flowers peeking up through the vellum are so pretty, love all the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, it was definitely begging to have all those layers - the dies are awesome to work with on this set.

      Delete
  5. Pretty card, love all the layers, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. 4-mpd crystal buy

    ReplyDelete