Saturday, December 19, 2020

No time for creating

 I'm trying my best to find time to play with paper but there is so much to do at this time of year.  I've reverted to more 'simple stamping' lately so that when I do get some time, I can whip a card up in the short amount of time I do have. 

This card is on a Granny Apple Green base with some watermark stamping using a Versamark ink pad.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed in white, on the speech bubble (also a stamp) which is tone on tone pink and fussy cut by hand.  This card took little time and I pushed my comfort zone with the colour choices too.  
This stamp set comes from the new Mini Catalogue which starts in the new year.  I love all the sentiment choices, most of which are bold and screaming out to be the feature of the card.  
Happy stamping (even with limited time), Rachael xx


No comments:

Post a Comment