Sunday, December 20, 2020

My Melleny card...

 I have this wonderful long standing friendship with a lovely lady called Melleny.  She used to be on design teams with me and feature in magazines.  That was back in the day when we both had more time, younger children and scrapbooked.  Our time is a lot less now even though the kids are grown.  ANYWAY.... When I saw the Pretty Perennial set in the new mini catalogue, I immediately thought of my friend as they are very much her 'style'.  

I've gone with my non-go-to colours again, and created a very pretty card for a friend.  I totally love it that it may take me some time to part with it.  If 2020 has taught us something, its to appreciate and hold those who mean a lot to us close.  I hope you find time to create a card that reminds you of someone special in your life too soon, its a different sort of creating joy that you get from the project.  

Happy stamping, Rachael xxx


PS.  I can hear Mel rolling her eyes now and not liking that I've dedicated a whole post and card to her.  Too bad my friend ;)  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment