Monday, July 26, 2021

Share it Sunday Blog Hop

 

Welcome to my section of the blog hop.  I created a baby card this week, a workmate of my husband and his partner had their first baby this week. I needed a card ASAP!
I used a combination of basic white, petal pink, soft seafoam and mint macaron.  Such a great combination from the subtle collection.  I wanted the Pretty Flowers embossing folder to create a detailed background that would pop.  
I used the stitched rectangle dies, the potted succulent dies and artistically inked stamp set to finish the card for the sentiment and its layered labels.  The CONGRATS sentiment was from a retired stamp set, mainly because I've discovered that none of my current sets have a similar one that I could use (I need to rectify that on my next order).
I did create a YouTube of this card too, for those who like to learn visually. 

Thanks for popping by.  Enjoy the hop to the other blogs and their inspiring projects.  
Happy Stamping, 










18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and that background embossing really pops. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach, who doesn't love an embossing folder!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the embossing folder. It makes this card a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candi, its a lovely embossing folder this one!

      Delete
  4. Such a soft and pretty card Rachael, love the gold accent leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Rachael. So soft & pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour combo is just fabulous on this. Great card

    ReplyDelete