Saturday, September 4, 2021

Birthday card with a touch of bling

 I've been sending out birthday cards to fellow demonstrators in Australia recently and I'm finding myself in need of more cards.  Always a good place to be in!


The free sparkling paper came from the SaleABration catalogue, free with $90 order.  I coloured it with my stamping blends so it matched the HOST set of DSP, Playful patterns.
I love how this DSP print matched the embossing folder and means I can have more dimension with little effort for my background piece.  Please do this again Stampin Up!  

I've used the check DSP which is the back of the floral design and embossed the HAPPY sentiment with white embossing powder.  
I must give this a go again, it came together very easily using small pieces that were already on my table. Here is a snippet of the bling that comes with that paper - amazing! 
Happy stamping,
Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment