Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Jun-Dec Mini Catalogue virtual swap

 

I participated in a virtual swap recently, using items from the new Mini Catalogue.  Of course, it was a Christmas Theme and I loved using the stamp sets and DSP from the catalogue to create a traditional feel card.  
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper was a returning product from last years catalogue.  When I saw this, I was thrilled as I used almost an entire pack last year (totally unheard of in my craft room!).  I do love the traditional colours and patterns.  The houndstooth is one of my favourites and had to be featured on this card.  
I used my go to technique of background stamping with Versamark ink using the Words of Cheer bundle.  The large clustered image from this has been used on other cards of mine already.  
 

Happy Stamping everyone, 





No comments:

Post a Comment