Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Technique Tuesday - Scoring

 Today we are hopping for Technique Tuesdays and the theme this month is SCORING!  

I think scoring can be the most basic of things to teach a beginner stamper or card maker.  We begin with folding a card and what better way than to get a neat and straight fold than to score.  I use the Stampin Up Paper Trimmer which comes with a scoring tool however I started with nothing more than a ruler and a bone folder many years ago and got the same results.  

My card was created to show how simple scoring can be effective.  Come back to my blog over the coming weeks though, because I may have just been bitten by the scoring bug and you will see a few more examples of fun things you can do with just a few scores and some cardstock! 
I did create a quick video to show the scoring and how to put this card together.  A list of all the products is also on the video at the end.  


Don't forget this is a hop, so pop on over to the others blogs and see what great inspiration they have for you.  Don't forget to leave comments because..... we all love a bit of feedback :) 

Happy Stamping,
Rachaelxx



5 comments: