Saturday, September 18, 2021

Coffee, cake and cards resumes

 I'm excited, finally its school holidays, and that means we can breathe and get some time to create.... with friends.  I am holding a workshop to create 3 birthday cards tomorrow with 3 lovely friends from work.  Unfortunately one friend can't make it and I know was a bit disappointed.  To cheer her up, I created 2 cards that I have in 'kit form' to pop in her mailbox - for her to make with her youngest who happens to love arts and crafts.  

I tried to keep the colours more male or neutral and also to make the cards fun.  Suitable for all ages!  I used some retired items and some of the Sale-A-Bration goodies too.  I hope they have fun putting them together.  
To all those who are entering school holidays and have their kids at home, good luck to you all.  As a teacher I not only look forward to the holidays but also feel for parents who will no doubt be very ready to hand them back in 2 weeks time. 
Grab out the crafting gear or buy a kit and spend some quiet time creating.  Not only will the kids love it but you will end up with some great projects at the end.  
Happy Stamping,

 



No comments:

Post a Comment