Saturday, November 6, 2021

Packaging blog hop

Welcome to another months blog hop where we have a 'packaging' theme.  
I initially thought I would do a cute box but decided to create this one instead - a box of gift tags ready for Christmas gifts.  So its a double dip on the theme because my box is a package for tags that finish off packages.  
The box I created was a hinged lidded rectangular box.  Inside, I have a dozen tags complete with silver trim for attaching to presents.  

I've used Heartwarming Hugs and Garden Green for this project.  The DSP was a repeat from last year and I was thrilled to see it back again because its the only DSP that I've ever used an entire pack and had nothing but a few strips left!  The patterns are cute and make for great backgrounds to add a simple sentiment and embellishments to. 
I used a few cut out holly leaves for decoration and the same sentiment in Pear Pizzazz on all the tags.  It made it easy to mass produce these.  

This will make a great gift for someone in early December.  Thanks for popping along to my corner of the hop.  Don't forget to visit everyone else to be inspired.
Happy Stamping,
Rachael xx


 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Diane, really happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. I adore this project! Do you have a Tutorial available for it? -Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, thanks :) If you subscribe to my youtube, you will see a tutorial video come up in the next few weeks.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love everything about this - the box and tags are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete