Monday, December 20, 2021

Not a card... again

This weekend just gone, we spent an early Christmas celebration at my parents house.  Because my parents are still coming to us for Christmas day, the idea was to gift something small/inexpensive.  
I made a Christmas cushion years ago with red work stitching and since she passed, it has lived with me and come out each year.  I know how much my mum admired this so I wanted something for her to have with the same sentiment.  Handmade and Christmas - what better than a cushion right?  
I bought some navy linen, to match their navy grey and white decor of their house and sewed the zippered cover before adding a heat transfer vinyl design, cut with my cricut machine.  

Mum seemed pretty chuffed with the gift.  I'm glad :) 
Happy Christmas Crafting
Rachael xxx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment