Thursday, December 23, 2021

A firm favourite blog ...hopping with Ink & Inspiration

 Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop for December, our last one for 2021. You are currently visiting Rachael Merrick from Australia. I hope you enjoy my FAVOURITE PRODUCT project.

There is so much to love about Stampin Up, everything they have is great quality.  But the one thing that I have been loving lately is the KITS collection.  I love that there are both non stamping and stamping based kits, giving not only a great choice for the beginner but also two price points.  I have to admit, in Australia, we don't have access to the Paper Pumpkin kits often so when these were released I was super excited.  




I've had several friends and customers buy kits for gifts and some have purchased them for their children to make over the holidays.  They are super versatile.  My favourite of them all and one I have gifted myself is the butterfly themed "Notes of Cheer".  There is no stamping involved and the whole 9 cards come together in an hour or so.  



Not only are the colours lovely together but the die cut elements are so dainty.  The iridescent gemstones and envelopes really make this kit come together too.  I can't wait to see what new ones may pop up in 2022.  

I hope my project today has inspired you & brightened your day.  Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. You don't want to miss any!

This is the code you need to enter into the html of your blog for any blog types -

3 comments: