Thursday, December 30, 2021

Crafty Challenge blog hop - sketch

 I'm so glad to join along for what will be our last blog hop of the year.  Welcome to the Crafty Challenge blog hop, where we are using a sketch for inspiration.

My card uses a combination of crushed curry, soft succulent and evening evergreen as well as the stamp set xxxx from the January Mini Catalogue!  

I've used a mask over my stamped image and blended soft succulent in the background then added some crushed curry to the flowers using my water painter and ink.  

I also stamped the background strip with soft succulent before adding crushed curry with watercolour pencils and added in some basic gray and soft succulent stampin blends to complete the background.  
Here is the sketch that we used as inspiration, maybe you will have a go too! 
Don't forget to jump across to the other blogs too, leave some comments and love along the way.  
Happy stamping,
Rachael xxx







13 comments: