Thursday, December 30, 2021

Just because...

 It's almost the New Year and of course like many others, I'm attempting to be organised.  My aim is to send out my birthday cards ahead of time and to have them sorted and in envelopes before the end of the previous month.  So today I discovered that with all the cards I created over Christmas, I'd left myself short of birthday cards.  

I created this design, in bulk with the intention of using up some designer series paper.  I have so much already but always find cutting it up very hard to do.  They are all so pretty! So to show it off, I used it as my background and added a simple label and some butterflies to finish.  
Just Jade and Bumblebee papers as well as Flirty Flamingo for the butterflies, make the pattern really pop.  
I now have cards in envelopes, addressed and stamped, all ready to pop in the mailbox today.  Thats all January birthdays done and dusted.  Are you on my birthday list?  If not, send me a message and I'll make sure one comes your way during the year.  
Happy stampin,
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment