Saturday, January 1, 2022

Simply Sketchin Saturday #001

 Happy New Year everyone!!!  

Welcome to todays Simply Sketchin' Saturday blog hop with a fabulous sketch.  

I've used it to create cards in bulk... something I like to do when I need a large amount of cards for an occasion, one simple design and an hour or two has great results.  And yes, I send out birthday cards to all my crafty friends so if you would like one in the mail from me this year, please send me a message with your address.  
I love that sketches give us a great place to start and this year I hope to participate in as many of the Saturday sketches as I can.  

Main Supplies:
Melon Mambo cardstock and ink
Pear Pizzazz cardstock and ink
Pale Papaya ink
Shaded Spruce ink

Have you had a go at making cards in bulk, using a sketch as your muse?  
Happy Stamping,
Rachael.

PS.  Don't forget to pop over to the other blogs and see what fabulous interpretations they have for you.  And don't forget, all bloggers love a little bit of comment love, so leave a message below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment