Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Crafty Blog Hop

I'm so pleased to welcome you all to my part of the Crafty Challenge blog hop where we have been given a sketch as inspiration.  

This is probably one of the last times I will use this fabulous stamp, die and DSP set as its retiring.  The colours are a combination that I wouldn't normally choose but seem to be so tranquil together.  

I took the sketch quite literally but used some background stamping and the die cut leafy design to add layers and texture.  I had so much fun putting this one together.  Don't forget to pop over to the other blogs for the hop, the others will have loads of inspiration for you. 
Happy Stampin, 
Rachael xxx


14 comments:

  1. Cute card Rachael, love the stamped leaf peeking out underneath and the embossed rectangles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the clean no fuss look it has, even though there is a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, not always my style but it turned out the way I had it in my head :)

      Delete
  3. Looks great, love the embossed rectangles and colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great combinations of textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete