Saturday, April 23, 2022

Did you know I do classes at your home?

 


I'm very passionate about having a hobby.  Whats even better about my cardmaking hobby is the new people I get to meet through online and in person events.  I'm grateful for friends (hello Kelly!) who set up events to hold in their home where I can go and make cards and introduce people to my passion of Stampin Up!.  

In June, I will be doing a card making class using a kit.  Whilst the kits are available to purchase and do at home yourself, they make a perfect class where everyone can be together creating with their own products that they keep.  And I'm there to give loads of demonstrations on how to use the product and get a clean and professional look to your project.  I always have a bonus card which is made just for the class and exclusive only to those who attend as well as give aways and samples to look at. 

Have your booked a class lately?  Do you have a group of friends (3-10 people) who want to learn something new or spend an afternoon laughing and having a great time?  Contact me to learn more.

Happy crafting
Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment