Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Just a quick page...

 I wanted to use a photo of my husband and I for my next page.  

The latest Global Design Project came along with their colour combo and I have to admit, I jumped straight into creating an 8x8 layout because I knew the pastels would pop against a black and white photo.  Almost the entire page is made using watered down ink and some small stamps as well as the bough punch!  

Hidden journalling (of course!) is under the photo and I've kept the rest very 'basic'.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out but I did have to get the iron out to make it sit flat!!! 

I've got a video coming... I'm just behind on editing!  

Don't forget, you too can jump in on the fun and join the challenge - just click on the image above...  Happy Stamping,

Rachael xx

No comments:

Post a Comment