Sunday, April 21, 2024

This weeks projects - 21 April, 2024

 Hi everyone, this week has seen me back at work.  I'm lucky that I was organised to have projects completed and scheduled because I'm not sure I would have had enough to share with you all.  Its been a busy week!!

The translucent florals set is so much fun to play with and is super easy to use!  I created this one to showcase the neutral DSP that was included in the Les Shoppes paper pack.  
Probably my favourite from the past week - this interactive plane card was so much fun to create.  I have a quick Youtube video too.  It was inspired by a demonstration from OnStage....
The past weeks monochromatic theme was Misty Moonlight, so I created a masculine card this time around and showcased a retiring embossing folder which I also inked over to look like a freshly painted wall.  Simple but effective. 

And there were a few others posted over on my Instagram and Facebook.  This one was a Sunday Challenge to make a celebration card.  With my wedding anniversary coming up in a few weeks, I feel organised now I have a cute bee themed card made.  Is it too many hearts?  I think not! 

Thanks for popping by, I love that I get to share my craft with others.  Please make sure you leave me a message so I know you've been, I'd love to say hi. 

Happy Stamping,
Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment