Monday, June 24, 2024

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this months challenge with the Crafty Collaborations team.  This month is a colour challenge and look how pretty this combination is!  I struggled to choose which stamp set to use because I had so many ideas!

Here is my projects, a farewell card for a work colleague.  I chose the Country Flowers stamp set and focused more on the two colours Bubble Bath and Azure Afternoon.  

Main Products I've used in this project include:
  • Country Flowers Stamp Set
  • Eyelet Embossing Folder
  • Spotlight on Nature dies
  • Cardstock and Stampin Blends from the challenge colours
Please take the time to pop over to the other wonderful posts from the team - their blogs are full of inspiration!


Happy Stamping,
Rach xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rachael, these colours are so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! I love the circle die being used behind your sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layers and textures. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete