Monday, July 15, 2024

Scrapbook Sunday blog hop

Hi all, and welcome to this months scrapbook blog hop! I wanted to keep this one simple and record this fabulous memory from May. My husband and I attended an autumn picnic out amongst an olive Grove that was fairly local to us. We were lucky enough to get given tickets, and the day turned out just beautiful despite the weather predictions of rain.


I’ve used to mixture of DSP for this one including the online exclusive coming soon which features the little bird. I wanted the blue of the sky to really pop and the green grass as well from my photos, so the DSPs in Night of Navy were perfect for this. 
Products Used:
  • Basic White Thick Cardstock 
  • DSP - Mediterranean Blooms and Take to the Sky
  • Spotlight On Nature Dies
  • Crumb Cake ink

Pop over to the following blogs and leave some love after being inspired!


Happy memory keeping,
Rach xx
 

1 comment:

  1. What perfect photos to compliment your layout, those gorgeous blues just make your photos POP. Thanks for joining in the hop Rachael <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete