Saturday, January 15, 2022

Simply Sketchin Saturday #003

 Hi everyone and welcome to another Simply sketching Saturday.  This fortnight we have a sketch that featured a large panel on the front of the card, totally my kind of card!!!  






Except, I didn’t make a card! Well I did kind of this card has a removable front panel which doubles as a pretty calendar that can go on your fridge! It’s held on the fridge with magnets but also on the card with magnets. I thought magnetic sheeting a while ago so I could put all my dies in a nice neat place in their packets, and this is the perfect thing to use for this kind of card. I can’t wait to gift it to someone this weekend, I know it’s not in the New Year and I know that January is half over already but that’s okay. I’m sure it will come in handy for them

I’ve used the blessings of home stamps it, which I covered with stamping blends in a variety of Granny Applegreen, old olive, blushing bride or flirty flamingo, and a touch of yellow so saffron.


I bought the little calendars off eBay, and they arrived only yesterday, who can rely on the post really at the moment and of course they were a week or two later than I had expected. But they did come in time for this challenge, and turned out really cute. I’m pretty sure I’ll be turning out a few more of these to hand out to friends just a way of letting them know that I’m happy to have them around and supporting me all of the year.

Here is the original sketch, how about joining us to some sketching fun too....

Happy Stamping,
Rachael xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment